Time is Valuable
The Set time on Clock
Watch it Tick Away
Time can’t be Blocked
Even when you Stop the Clock
Time goes On
Time Awaits No one
Pause…is what I’m to doing right Now
Pause…to Say Thank You Lord for another Day
Pause…to Say Thank You for Everyone
Pause…to Say Thank You for being You
An Attitude of Gratitude is what my heart feels Now
A Special Thanks to:
Sadje Keep It Alive- lifeafter50forwoman.com
Fishermen of Men-Fisherofmen.blog
Both of them have nominated me for a Mystery Blogger Award. I am so very Honored and truly Humbled
I had to Pause…I am very Grateful to you Both
Pause…Checkout their Blogs
Appreciation a feeling
A sense of expression
No longer guessing
Always say, Please and Thank you.
Positive Vibes, Keep you Alive!
Keep your heart Sweet, don’t miss a beat.
Have an Attitude of Gratitude it goes deep covers latitude.
Humbled with great admiration for a community with such great talent and creativity.
There are so many gifted Authors making footprints, inspiring the world.
I’m so very thankful to God for all of you.
Whether you Follow, Read, Comment or Like my Blog, maybe you did all four and had a ball.
It touches my heart and means so much!
I want to thank Queen Monaminga for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. It came as a great surprise. I am truly honored and humbled. Thanks so much for the love and support.
Queen Monaminga is a Superstar glittering with joy always shining bright and shedding light on topics that sometimes get overlooked.
I love the questions you asked and will do my best to answer. Before that, let me explain the rules for the future nominees :
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and / or your blog site.
Here are the questions to you 😉
1. How long have you been blogging?
- I officially started blogging in Mid September 2018. I love reading, creating and writing. The WordPress community has become extended family.
2. Do your friends and family support you in this?
- My biggest fan is my youngest daughter Maya, my Dimples, who is a brilliant writer and storyteller. My best friend Z, reads everything. There are few who love getting them by email and we enjoy Spoken Word at the Library and WRAP.
3. Which is your favorite time of the day?
- My favorite time of the day is Evening. I usually take this time to reflect, read, and write. It is a time of winding down and thanksgiving.
4. What would be your dream vacation?
- My dream vacation would definitely be Cruise 🚢 to Jamaica 🇯🇲 or the Bahamas 🇧🇸 with my two daughters, Best-friend Z, and any other family and friends who wanted to join us to celebrate 🎉 my Birthday 🎂 on May 28th.
5. What genre of movies you like best?
- I enjoy solving mysteries, so I would say Drama Suspense Mystery’s.
6. What do you wake up to?
- The thankfulness in seeing a new day, knowing that God has set a new day before me.
7. Are you a morning person?
- Yes, I am a morning person. I love embracing every moment of it as I set my day with music and the Word Alive, blurring so loudly. I love to experience the Waterfalls in the Morning.
8. What motivates you?
- What motivates me is Life itself. Each day God gives is another opportunity to be a Light for Him. Whether it is offering a kind smile, serving someone, or just encouraging.
9. How do you think your friends see you?
- I am truly humbled and grateful that my friends see me trustworthy, an encourager, supportive, faithful, someone they can talk to and hilarious.
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution ?
- My idea for saving the environment from pollution is to educate and raise awareness dangers. Start a Recycle Programs Cash back Programs backed by all companies that we purchase goods from back it.
11. Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you?
- I will take Peace. Peace surpasses the understanding of my mind, it is able to keep me whether, I’m with or without. It is a inner spiritual peace which is not conditional.
I can’t wait to read your answers 😉
Let’s take care of ourselves.
I enjoyed answering your questions very much. I’m going to borrow a few of my nominees questions just because I find interesting.
I nominate the Following bloggers because I want to encourage and / or thank them for being here.
- 1. wcr281
- 2. ojspride
- 3. momlifewithchiari
- 4. beautybeyondbones
- 5. aletheasmind
- 6. thelightinme
- 7. poeticallyyours360
- 8. reensarai
- 9. beinginspired
- 10. educatedunemployedindian