I am truly grateful and honored to receive a nomination for the “Mystery Blogger Award” from eMAGINEBlue Fences (Thank you very much).
“An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates.
They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”.
- 1. When I drink coffee, I prefer a third of a cup with hot 🥵 water, Hazelnut Creamer with no sugar.
- 2. I moved from the West Coast to the East Coast.
- 3. I’m a homegrown, Dallas Cowboys Fan and a “real” Chai ☕️ Tea Drinker.
Answer the questions from the person who nominated you:
If you could travel to any time period/moment – past or future – what would it be?
- India would be a great place to travel. It would me a chance to explore the culture, great food, beaches. I will enjoy taking pictures, writing and embrace the opportunity spiritual renewal.
What would you invent to change the world for the better?
- To change the world for the better I would invent a “Kindness Tonic with Selfless Boost.”
What movie or book character – from your favorite movie or book – are you most like?
- One of my all time favorite books and movie is “Cinderella.” The character which I identify more like is none other than the “Fairy God.”
Nominate10-12 bloggers you feel deserve this award
You have been nominated😁